5/10/2011


“Mommy? You don’t just cry when you’re sad right? Because sometimes I look at Devon and I just love her so much I wanna cry tears of happy!”- Adam Sioui, May 1986

Brother, you are 29 Today. For 25 of those years, you have served as my older sibling; my rival, my nemesis, my partner-in-crime, my shoulder, my mentor, my birthday-buddy, my biggest fan and My Best Friend. From hearing Y’s voice in Ode to LA, to our unified ability to move our left baby toes, I am so unbelievably proud to have you as my brother. I love you. Happy Birthday.

Mom, you gave us life. That is so fucking insane.

Thank you for showing me first hand what it is to unconditionally love another human being. Thank you for accepting everything I throw at you and always doing your best to make sense of it. Thank you for always loving me even when it’s not easy. Thank you for my life.

1 comment:

  1. I know. me too. I almost shed a tear everytime i read it!

    ReplyDelete